Sometimes you might find that Outlook doesn’t load, it freezes at this screen.
In order to fix this Issue one would need to create a new profile. In order to do that follow these steps-
- Open the Control Panel, In Windows 10, do Win+X and click on Control Panel.
- Click on User Accounts.
- Click on Mail.
- Click on Show Profiles.
- Select Prompt for a Profile to be used.
- Then Re-Launch Outlook, it would ask you to choose a profile. Click on New.
- Create a name for the profile. Now Outlook will create settings for the new profile.
- Outlook would now be launched.
- Remember to Set this Profile, as the one to be used under Control Panel.