Hibernate mode is a popular power saving option available in laptops. In Windows 10, by default that option is not available in the start menu and hence has to be enabled. Here are the steps to list Hibernate in the Start Menu.
Steps to list Hibernate in the Start Menu
- Do + X . This would give you a list of options.
2. Select Control Panel.
3. In the Control Panel, select Hardware and Sound.
4. Select Power Options.
5. On the left hand panel, select Choose what the power buttons do.
6. Select Change settings that are currently unavailable.
7. Scroll Down to the section Shutdown settings.
8. Mark the option Hibernate.
And now you should find the Hibernate Option in your start up menu 🙂