Having a startup page is a good way to keep track of things. The default page for Chrome is the Google Search Page. Many of you would know how to change the default page to something else. One could have a news page or any other page of Interest. But do you know that Instead of having one startup page, you could have multiple ones as well?
One could create as many tabs he/she wants. So once it launches those tabs would load up automatically. Let’s see how we could do that.
Steps to have multiple startup pages
- Goto the Chrome Menu Bar.
- Click on Settings.
3. Goto the section “On Startup”.
4. Click on the radio button “Open a specific page or set of pages“.
5. Click on the “Set Pages” Hyperlink.
6. The Startup Pages Dialog Box will appear. Paste the url which you would like to appear on Startup in the “Enter URL” Box.
7. Once you paste it, you could still add more links. Once you are done, Click OK.
Now, the next time you launch the Chrome Browser, all of tabs would be loading automatically.