WordPress is a popular blogging platform and a content management system for creating and developing websites. It started in the year 2003, as a platform for blogging but as time passed , it slowly diversified into a content management system for creating responsive and dynamic websites.
There are many reasons one should be associated with WordPress. Some of the them would be-
- Create and manage websites easily.
- It is Portable. So, files can be transferred from one hosting provider to another without much of a problem.
- It is a popular blogging platform where blog content can be managed easily.
- According to a recent survey, WordPress powers 22.5% of the websites in the Internet.
- It has got many plugins and themes to choose from.
- Has a WordPress Reader which enables you to view popular blogs from across the world.
- Time Magazine, Sony, Disney, Linkedin, CNN and many more using some functionality of WordPress
- Follow Blog Writers and WordPress would notify you whenever they publish a new blog.
Even if you are not ready to create a website or you are not Into Blog writing , you could still be able to view WordPress content by creating a WordPress account.
How to create a WordPress Account?
Creating a WordPress Account is fairly simple and will not take too much of your time. I am listing the steps below.
- Goto https://wordpress.com/ and scroll down and click on Discover .
- Then Click on Get Started
- Fill in the required Information and click on Create Account.
Now you will be able to view all the blogs in WordPress and follow the blog writers which Interests you.